Songs - Nothing Turns Out As Planned - Chapter 2

Joss Stone - L-O-V-E .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday 17 October 2010

Chapter One of 'Nothing Turns Out As Planned' is up!

Hello guys!

Thanks for sticking with me! Chapter One of 'Nothing Turns Out As Planned' is up! Yes up! I will post the link tomorrow if you's CBA checking out my profile first to get to the story!

The fashion will be put up in due course! Right now it is 10.34pm and I'm quite tired and my HWK still needs to be done D:

So yes! What is the story about? Well it's about a girl called Dominque Aurora Whyte, and she is about to transfer to Hogwarts, so Lily Evans, her best friend, convinces her to go to the Potters Annual Christmas Ball etc etc. That's the first chapter really, she also meets The Marauders! DUN DUN DUN! Please read and review! You don't need an account either! :)

Thanks for your patience, and let me know what you think!
LeaveItUnspoken
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment