Songs - Nothing Turns Out As Planned - Chapter 2

Joss Stone - L-O-V-E .mp3
Found at bee mp3 search engine

Sunday 24 October 2010

Hello!

Heya, well I'm off for a week and a day, so I thought I'd let you's all know what's been going on here then.

Well firstly, I'm loving Chemistry -_- what is wrong with me you may ask, well. My bad. It's dead easy :O I'm more shocked than you are believe me, I am.

It's like 25 days till Harry P is out. WHO'S EXCITED! :O :D I know I am fo' so'!

The joint account (link) of me and my friend. (Not Rebekah) has been updated. After almost a year! And as she is in my class at school we hopefully plan to write something soon! But both myself (xTomMarvoloRiddle) and Rebekah ( LeaveItUnspoken) have been added to the 'Favourite Authors' bit.

Also here is a link to my friends account DrunaLoveStrange

Did you notice it then?
On the fashion picture uploaded it says 'property of xTomMarvoloRiddleX'?
YES! I got a few emails about it!
And the answer is yes! I am doing the fashion for the story 'Nothing Turns Out As Planned'
So I'm not gone yet!

Well, not much else to say. But I've read over the 2nd Chapter to the story (NTOAP) and looks like a smasher! Though its currently going under the watchful eye of the Beta, or so I'm told anyway!

ALSO! Create your own 'Undesirable Number One Poster' here!

Here's mine! Used as the wee avatar for the joint account :') Love it!


Well that's all really.
Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment